Maximize your intelligence, involve your body.\
Somatic Intelligence is an exploration of the different facets of our brain and how our body interacts with it.
Our physical body continuously interacts with the environment around to maintain balance within. While the mind thinks and the heart feels, our body senses. We learn the sensile language of our body. Our body communicates with us all the time - this helps us regulate through stress and challenge. Our body is the first gateway to wellness; this is a process-oriented work. We shift our awareness inward for transformation.
Stress, anxiety, depression and lifestyle disease is a common concern. The body sends us information and signals all the time, but are we really in tune with it?
- Experience your body as the first gateway to wellness.
- Discover how the body imprints the brain; create body - mind regulations.
- Learn to recognize your stress boundaries and return to balance spontaneously.
- Divide your attention, Multiply your awareness - the many facets of our brain.
The work is specially beneficial for:
- Care givers ( learn refined skills that resource us, self care for carers such as: mums, nurses, midwife , doulas, healthcare providers, etc)
- Anyone in the field of bodywork, fitness, therapy, counselling - learn skills that can be integrated with your practice.
- Health Enthusiasts, Fitness Instructors, Yoga & Pilates Instructors, Child Birth educators.
About the Facilitator:
Zia Nath is an international performer and teacher of Sacred Dance as well as a healthcare therapist with her practice in Mumbai since almost two decades. A TEDx presenter, Nutritionist & Craniosacral Practitioner, Zia uses the body as the first step to health, engaging the diversity of her work - the science of therapeutics and the spirituality of sacred dance, to conduct regular programs for corporates and individuals.
In our body, Science meets Spirituality - Zia .