Maximize your intelligence, involve your body - with Zia Nath
Who can join:
- Anyone in the field of bodywork, fitness, therapy, counselling, training - learn skills that can be integrated with your practise.
- Care givers (learn refined skills that resource us, self -care for mums, nurses, midwifes, doulas, healthcare providers, etc)
- Health Enthusiasts, Fitness Instructors, Yoga & Pilates instructors, Child Birth Educators.
- Individuals who want to get into the field of natural, therapeutic health care.
- Age 21 years and older.
- Graduate in any field.
- Fluent in English
Online training on Zoom
Hosted by Awareness Foundation.
Facilitated by Zia Nath.
The Training Levels teaches you to facilitate health conditions related to :
Levels 1 - 4 :
• Restoring Vitality
• Nervous System Dis-regulation
• Mental Anguish, Emotional Overwhelm, Depression
• Stress & Anxiety
• Post - Traumatic Stress Syndrome
Levels 1 - 7:
- Lifestyle diseases due to stress patterns (diabetes,hypertension,etc)
- Pain & Tension patterns
- Trauma Support
- Birth Trauma for Mums & Babies, Post Natal Depression
- Psychosomatic syndromes
- IBS and other digestive dysfunctions
- Auto Immune Disorders
- Terminal Illness, Palliative Care
This work can also be integrated with other therapeutic & paramedical modalities like: physiotherapy, aromatherapy, nutrition, massage, acupressure, acupuncture, homeopathy, energy medicine, etc
PLEASE VIEW THIS PDF FOR COURSE DESIGN, DATES, FEES, REGISTRATION & CURRICULUM :
Somatic Intelligence Course Design
LEVEL 1 & 2, Fees : INR 7500/-
Domestic Registrations: https://rzp.io/l/tXvDlKZ
International Registrations (USD 110) : https://www.paypal.me/zianath
ABOUT THE TRAINING:
In this training we explore the different facets of our brain and how our body interacts with it.
While we are all too familiar with the intelligence of thoughts and emotions, it’s the sensory experience that brings us to a reservoir of intelligence in the body. The mind thinks, the heart feels and the body senses. Learn the sensile language of our body; explore the different facets of our brain and how our body interacts with it.
Our physical body continuously interacts with the environment around to maintain balance within. It communicates this information to us so we can regulate ourselves through challenges. Stress, anxiety, depression, and lifestyle disease is a common concern. The body sends us information & signals all the time, but are we really in tune with it?
In this process oriented work we use our body to move inwards for transformation.
About the facilitator:
- Experience your body as the first gateway to wellness.
- Discover how the body imprints the brain; create body – mind regulations.
- Learn to recognise your stress boundaries and return to balance spontaneously.
- Divide your attention, multiply your awareness – develop the many facets of our brain.
Zia Nath is a healthcare therapist with her practice in Mumbai since almost two decades. A TEDx presenter, Nutritionist & Craniosacral Practitioner, Zia is also an international performer and teacher of Sacred Dance. She uses the body as the first stop to health & well-being, engaging the diversity of her work – the science of therapeutics and the spirituality of sacred dance, to conduct trainings and programs for corporates and individuals.
'In our body, science meets spirituality'
Development of Somatic Intelligence™
Note from Zia:
In 2002, when I got into the study Dr Peter Levine's ground-breaking work on trauma therapy Somatic Experiencing ™, I found a lot of overlapping content between his work and the work of George Gurdjieff – an Armenian mystic of the early 1900s, also known as The Master Of Dance. I had been in the deep practice of Gurdjieff Sacred Dances since almost a decade and the quality of presence that we were learning in Somatic Experiencing™ was similar to the ‘Inner Work’ that we engaged in during the practice of Sacred Dance. ‘The inner work’ as Gurdjieff called it, is like the movement of consciousness within us. A consciousness that has intelligence and knows how to fix things internally.
Somatic Experiencing™ taught me the understanding of the body’s self -regulatory mechanism and the intelligence of the body to self - heal.
The study of the Triune Brain System by Neuroscientist Paul D. Maclean, gave a scientific perspective to Gurdjieff’s work of the three sources of energy within us
The Fourth Way work by George Gurdjieff is like an arrival point of crystalized awareness, a stable field of attention to the movements in our body, its wisdom expressed in the language of sensations, and the healing that unfolds as we settle into witness consciousness.
Being in the study of these diverse streams with the same inner experiences led me to explore and integrate the work with each other. The synergy of old world wisdom and new world science has always been transformative. Somatic Intelligence™ inspired from the work of these masters, brings us a wholistic approach to health, wisdom and empowerment – knowing that we can heal ourselves.
Somatic Intelligence Promo 4
Somatic Intelligence Promo 2