Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy helps heal and support
- Spine related issues, neck and back problems, joint problem
- Headaches & migraines
- Dental trauma like TMJ issues (jaws), crossbites.
- Endocrinal, hormonal dysfunctions
- Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia
- Sensory disorders such as issues of eyes, ears, nasal cavity.
- Respiratory & thoracic issues, asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis
- Imbalances in the nervous system, digestive disorders, immunity problems
- Bell’s Palsy, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Cerebral Palsy
- Children with neurological problems such as delayed milestones, learning disabilities, autism, etc.
- Conception & pregnancy support. Mothers during & after labor
- Babies: newly born & birth related traumas (breastfeeding, colic, reflux, etc.)
- Trauma support from accidents, surgery, injury, shock, attacks, illness, etc.
- Support for degenerative diseases & terminal illnesses
This work is non invasive, extremely safe and there are no contraindications to its use.
Duration of each session is 30 – 45 minutes. . A series of sessions is recommended for a problem to be completely resolved.
A practitioner uses a gentle touch and a receptive perception to palpate the fluidic fluctuations of the body as the client lies down fully clothed in a restful position. The therapy addresses mainly the Craniosacral System of the body, along with the Autonomic Nervous System, the Musculoskeletal system, the metabolism of the individual and all other fluid structures like blood and lymphatic circulation.
CST is beneficial to the entire body and supports a range of disorders and restoring homeostasis of the nervous system. Due to its gentle nature it is received well by infants, children and the elderly. In the absence of a problem, a CST session is experienced as deeply relaxing and meditative, it rejuvenates the system, like taking a tonic to boost overall health.